Technical backpackers will appreciate the minimalist design, best-in-class carry and simplified, capable feature set.
Less is more with the Osprey Atmos/Aura AG LT, pairing our extraordinary, ventilated and comfortable AntiGravity suspension with a more streamlined silhouette for technical backpackers. Even lighter than its original counterpart, LT delivers the same best-in-class carry while providing a thoughtfully simple, capable feature set, including an integrated raincover, side panel zip access, floating top lid, reinforced shove-it pocket and internal hydration sleeve. From weekend explorations to weeklong expeditions, Aura AG LT is a backpacking revelation. Made with bluesign® approved, recycled main body fabrics and designed to pass the test of time, no matter where you take it.
Available in Atmos AG LT (men’s) 50L and 65L; Aura AG LT (women’s) 50L and 65L.
- 4 mm powder coated full peripheral frame, Easy to access and operate injection-molded ladder torso adjustment system, Frame sizing allows for two sizes per gender fit
- Two-tone spacer mesh adds strength, Silicone print in lumbar zone adds grip for load transfer and comfort
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm wrap upper
- Revolutionary AG system seamlessly extends the tensioned backpanel into the hipbelt, Hipbelt overlay is integrated into the frame to ensure consistent load transfer, Extendable, custom Fit-on-the-Fly® Hipbelt offers a precise fit for varying waist sizes, Incremental length and angle adjustments allow for a fine-tuned fit, Crossbody ErgoPull design pulls weight into lumbar when hipbelt is tightened
- Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign® approved materials
- Curved zip access on one side of panel
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Tall dual-access side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with upper compression strap capture
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve with center back exit port
- Sustainably built with bluesign® approved, GRS-certified recycled fabrics and PFAS-free DWR.
For more information View at Osprey.com.