Coral reefs provide hideouts, production and a home for a multitude of marine life. The REEF Visor Panel houses your smaller on-the-road essentials that need a home in your rig to prevent them from getting lost or falling into the unreachable crevasses of the rig.
The 11.5” x 6.5” panel attaches to your visor with velcro straps, allows for totally customizable ways to stow your sunglasses, chapstick, pens, and other quick-grab essentials. Those items stay secure and at an arm’s reach for the driver or front passenger.
The completely customizable layout is possible because the panel features VELCRO ONE-WRAP cut into modular MOLLE pattern. The backer panel is dual-layer cordura nylon SQUADRON. You’ll find 2 additional strips of ONE-WRAP included to create all sorts configurations to mount and secure items as you see fit. The REEF Visor is the first product to feature this style adjustable, customizable ONE-Wrap, cut into a MOLLE pattern. Expect to see a wide range of panel sizes and additional applications from STEP 22 that will feature this unique solution in the near future.
And since it is a REEF, a portion of every sale is donated to the MarAlliance in support of the conservation of threatened marine species and their habitats. In addition, 100% of the REEF’s materials are made here in the US.
REEF Visor Panel- $50
- REEF Visor Panel (11.5” x 6.5”)
- 2 x VELCRO Brand ONE-WRAP mounting straps
- 11.75” x .75” (30 cm x 1.9 cm) Strip of ONE-WRAP - BLACK
- 11.75” x .75” (30 cm x 1.9 cm) Strip of ONE-WRAP - RED
- 3 x VELCRO Brand Mini Easy Write Patches
- Outer shell - Dual layer laminated Cordura nylon SQUADRON
- Liner - 500 D Cordura nylon
- REEF panels / wings - Velcro Brand ONE-WRAP
- Thread - American & Efird (A&E)
- Dual Carbon Fiber anti-sag reinforcement rods
- All materials are 100% made in the USA