WARN Elite Rear Bumper for 2021 Ford Bronco
WARN Industries Elite Bumpers designed, engineered, and made in the USA, the full-width WARN Elite Series Bumpers offer maximum protection from trail hazards, and have a great style that’s perfect for the life off road.
Hot on the heels of the WARN Elite Front Bumper for the new Ford Bronco, is the Elite Rear Bumper for the SUV. This American-made unit, a great match for the Elite Front Bumper, is made from thick steel for exceptional durability. The bumper retains the durable factory recovery points. The design allows for increased departure angles, helping to improve the Bronco’s already impressive off-road capability and provide maximum trail performance. The entire bumper wears Warn’s state-of-the-art powder-coated finish that stands up to 408-hour salt spray testing and has excellent UV resistance. It provides exceptional corrosion resistance and great looks that’ll last for years.
This bumper fits both two- and four-door Broncos, will accommodate tires up to 37” on the factory tailgate, and maintains the factory receiver. It also accommodates the Ford Co-Pilot360 Suite (blind-spot monitoring and lane keeping assist) and parking sensors.
- Advanced bumper geometry designed to increase departure angles and accommodate oversized tires—a great match to the front Elite Bumper for Bronco
- Retains factory rear tow points and reuses OEM parking sensors
- Will accommodate up to a 37” spare tire
- Cut-outs specifically designed for off-road jack use
- Features pre-drilled holes for a license plate and reuses the factory light
- Wears a state-of-the-art powder-coated finish with five-step pretreatment process. Stands up to rigorous 408-hour salt-spray testing for outstanding corrosion resistance.
- Perfectly fits both two- and four-door full-size Bronco models
- Designed, engineered, tested, and made in the USA
About Warn Industries
Warn Industries (warn.com) is the world’s most recognized brand in off-road products such as hub locks and vehicle recovery winches. The company designs, manufactures and markets a full line of off-road equipment and accessories that enhance the performance of four-wheel-drive and powersport vehicles. Warn Industries is headquartered near Portland, OR.
Warn Industries also includes Factor 55 (factor55.com), a manufacturer of highly engineered rigging hardware; Fabtech (fabtechmotorsports.com), a producer of premium suspension systems, shocks, and leveling kits; and Fab Fours (fabfours.com), a leading manufacturer of fabricated mounting solutions for trucks and Jeeps. The Factor 55, Fabtech, and Fab Fours brands complement the Warn portfolio of premium- branded, best-in-class, products that customers have come to expect.